The recipe given below uses fenugreek as the stuffing. it can be substituted with mint or coriander. Vegetables such as potato or radish can also be incorporated.
2. Heat oil in a skillet and sautee till the leaves are cooked. At this point, it will shrink considerably in volume.
3. Transfer the cooked leaves into a bowl. Add desired amount of wheat flour and a pinch of salt.
4. Add water into the mix and knead into a fairly stiff dough.
5. Split the dough into small balls.
6. With a rolling pin, roll the ball into a thin round shape roti.
7. Heat a griddle on top of the stove and lay the roti on the hot griddle. Drizzle ghee or coconut oil around the edge of the roti. Cook on the griddle till each side turns brown and crispy. Remove from heat and serve with yogurt.
Thanks for visiting.