Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Books with Handlettering on the Cover

 This week topic at Top Ten Tuesday is: Books with Handwriting on the Cover (or fonts that look like handwriting). Below are ten of mine. I chose those that I have alread read.














5 comments:

  1. A Change of Heart has such a lovely cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should read The Heaven & Earth Grocery Store sometime.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks, thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover for Copper Script is stunning!
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/book-covers-with-eye-catching-typography/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top Ten Tuesday is always such a fun way to look at our bookshelves from a completely different perspective, and focusing on hand-lettered covers is a fantastic theme! There is a unique warmth to those kinds of fonts that instantly gives a book a more personal, intimate feel before you even open to page one. It is also impressive that you selected ten that you have already read, it makes the list feel so much more meaningful than just picking pretty jackets off a search engine. I would love to know which of those ten ended up being your absolute favorite read.

    ReplyDelete